Effective Date: October 2020
How We Collect Your Personal Information
Your personal data includes information related to your contact information, your donation preferences, payment methods, as well as certain demographic information provided through third-party organizations such as social media sites and will include things like age, gender, interests, and perceived interests in news or advocacy.
Crossings Akron will collect the following information on this and any of its websites:
* Your Name
* Your Mailing Address
* Your Telephone Number
* Your Email Address
Through your interactions with Crossings Akron, you will provide directly most of the data we collect. We collect and process personal data when you:
* Give a donation to the ministry
* Sign a petition
* Submit a letter to a recipient
We may also receive your personal data indirectly from the following sources:
* URLs that refer visitors to our sites and applications
* Dates and times of visits to our sites and applications
* Information on actions taken on our sites (such as pages visited, time on pages, and navigation patterns)
* Geographic locations of users
* Search terms that visitors use to reach our website or applications
How We Share Information
We share information with:
* Other members of our affiliated entities;
* Other third parties where necessary for our business purposes or as required by law;
* Businesses and members of the public, when data is aggregated and does not personally identify you; and
* Otherwise with your consent.
How We Protect Your Information
We maintain technical, physical, and administrative security measures designed to provide reasonable protection for your information against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. The security measures include firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls.
Personal Data means information that can be associated with an identified or identifiable person. “Personal Data” can include name, postal address (including billing and shipping addresses), telephone number, email address, financial account information, account number, and date of birth. Personal Data does not include information that does not identify a specific user.
Process describes any method or way that we handle Personal Data or sets of Personal Data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, and consultation, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction of Personal Data.
Site means the Crossings Akron website and official social media platforms.
User means you or anyone else who has established a relationship with Crossings Akron (for example, by donating) or otherwise uses or accesses the Sites.